Alternative

TIME














































Discovery reigns my Wednesday. I woke up to discover that my current hair dye is playing some serious games with me. I discovered Spotify for the first time ever and when I found out I could make my own playlists, angels sang. With that, I rediscovered some ancient bands that are forever embedded into my heart from growing up. New bands are also entering my playlists. Still, after three hours, playlists are being born. I'm spiralling out of control, thanks to Spotify. I learned how to make origami hearts and realised that origami is insanely therapeutic. 













































And for a little bit of added ultimate irony, I've discovered that Dutch tea beats British tea by miles. Since having tasted Pickwick's grace in a cup, half of my inferior British tea collection is now in the rubbish bin.

No comments:

Post a Comment