Rave

10 SONG SHUFFLE
1. Swerve City - Deftones
2. Starfuckers Inc - NIN
3. Black Milk - Massive Attack
4. Bleed - Meshuggah
5. Firestarter - Prodigy
6. Californication - RHCP
7. Man in the Box - Alice in Chains
8. Cthulhu Sleeps - deadmau5
9. Aerodynamic - Daft Punk
10. Nerve - Soilwork


YELLOW
















Hmm, yellow. It's surprised me how much I lack the colour yellow in my life. Genuinely struggled for this picture challenge and I've never done a products rave before, so here it is. Laying next to my trusty Pikachu plushie are a range of products that nothing can beat to make my skin soft in terms of general use. With Lush's Buffy being sent down from the heavens for my skin, it's not something I go for on a daily basis but The Body Shop's mango range are a pretty damn close second on making my skin as smooth as baby skin. They've been my go to shower products for about a year now and I doubt it'll be changing this year either. My skin drinks this stuff. Mango is my bae.

No comments:

Post a Comment