Come Inside

WHAT'S IN MY BAG
Ohhhh yes! I've never done one of these before but it's a guilty pleasure of mine to look up this tag that people do on Youtube and gaze at everyone's belongings. Heh. And it's the next thing for me to do in my monthly challenge. I get the post pretty pictures and talk about my contents and you get to be freely nosey! Win-win! Shall we dive right into this, yas? Because it's probably going to take a little while.

























My effin' beautiful bag. My bag of skulls and roses, some of my favourite statements. It's brand is actually unknown, so whether it's genuine or not, I couldn't tell you. But do you know what? It smells real. It feels real. And for something that pleases my very soul like this bag does, I don't crave to search for it's brand name or realness. I'm not that much of a brand follower anyway to be honest. I also enjoy the fact that this bag can be held by the handles, or across the body using the long strap that's hidden behind it in these photos. I tend to go for the latter 99% of the time.

























Inside the main compartment are these things! My favourite coloured blue skull purse (see the pattern forming here?), my passport which I seriously need to start using more often, my red 3DS and my new book Angelfall! These guys come with me everywhere, minus the new book but it's probably going to be keeping me company for a while anyway.

























The only resolution I gave myself for this brand new year is to read more. I was a calmer and more imaginative person when I had a good book in my life and for some bizarre reason, I can't seem to get into my Game of Thrones book no matter how many times I try to. However, this book seems to have my full attention and I can't contain my excitement for it any longer. I'm going to start reading it yesterday.

























MY BABY. I'm a 200% Nintendo child and this goes with me everywhere too. I keep it turned on but closed inside my bag because the town where I volunteer at a children's charity is a hotspot for Street Pass. It always clocks up 20+ new people by the time I arrive home. I'm going to do the same thing at Comicon, oh yes I am.



















These are some of the most basic things I carry with me, really. An umbrella because, well, England rains a lot. My skull and roses gloves (DO YOU SEE THE PATTERN YET?) that I got as a birthday present, a wrist rope bracelet that I wear quite often but sometimes take off while I'm working and a watch that I never knew was in there. The watch was also a birthday present of mine but from a good few years ago which my Thai friend in art college bought me. I don't wear it though.

























The care clutter of my bag. Dove deodorant, in my favourite body spray scent ever. I carry Lush's Helping Hands with me due to the nature of my career as well as general use. Infection control = lots of hand washing = dry hands. FUN FACT: According to a lovely Lush employee, Lush made Helping Hands for nurses and healthcare assistants who requested a hand cream that absorbed quickly because we simply don't have the time to sit down and massage it into the skin. This cream does wonders for my hands. This cream is my sidekick. I also love Carmex for dry skin. I have Halls with me all the time especially during the winter months, should I ever develop a sore throat. The Body Shop's hand cleanser to help boost hand hygiene and some old nail clippers.

























These two perfumes are the only ones I'll ever wear (secret third perfume I'll only ever wear: Dior's Poison). I'm not a big fan of perfumes but these two are staple in my life. Cool Water is my college scent. I wore this every single day and holds many college memories for me. I love to smell fresh and not of flowers or candy. A little goes a long way with this stuff. This is my second bottle of it. Laying next to it is Boss' Ma Vie. This perfume was a Christmas present from my brother and he must know me and my love for my fresh scents pretty well considering this scent is floral, but still smells super fresh. FRESH.

























Bandanas are my version of a scarf and always have been. Here is Ecotool's my make up bag with very little in it as I like to keep it simple and my compact tangle teezer which combs through my thick, long hair with absolute ease. It combs any newly formed knots out painlessly. I love that thing.
















































Before I start talking about these products, let me just say that I don't wear make up everyday, especially on a work day. I like my skin 'breathing' when I work. But on a day that I do decide to put some on, this is all I'll take with me. Minus my MAC concealer, whoops. Here, I have two MAC blushes in Vintage Grape and Cubic, a face powder by them (not terribly fond of it),  one NARS blush in Exhibit A and Urban Decay's 24/7 eyeliner in Perversion. Throughout the day, I find that these are the only things I'll find myself reapplying at some point. I don't even know why I carry 3 blushes with me, but these are my 3 most used.


























The little pot that you may have seen sitting next to my make up bag, but won't fit in there, is my MAC lip balm in Purring. I'm not about that lipstick/lipgloss life. I'm all about them tinted lip balms and this one is my favourite by miles. Though, I try to use it sparingly, it is limited edition after all.

SWITCH LIVES FOR ONE DAY
I.. I don't actually know! I've sat here for about half an hour and absolutely nobody springs to my mind with this question. I don't really have an idol or anyone that I find interesting enough to think about what their life is like. And not everyone does, so that's my answer really. Nobody, heh. If anything, I'm more than likely to switch lives with a cat for one day. All that pampering and having no commitments or cares to give. All those catnaps and treats. Not a care in the world. Bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment