Win some, lose some

DOOR
























Found a new place for my cat sign, on my bedroom door next to these pretty neat flower canvas' that I've found no use or space for up until now. I swear they've been leaning up against a wall on the floor for the past two years. They're not really 'my thing' hence I was in no rush to hang then in my room, but now the hallway looks a lot more brighter. Plus, they're heavily disguising a bunch of small holes in the wall caused from a load of pins which held up a Christmas tree shaped tinsel decoration that I mashed together on that wall. Oh well, no one will know! Apart from whoever reads this, however...

A PICTURE OF ME AND MY FRIENDS
...Heh. This is where I hit a wall with this 30 day challenge, because all the pictures of me and my friends that I own are currently stored on a harddrive that I can't currently access. It's my old laptop's harddrive and the laptop that I have now is only a couple of months old and I haven't taken any pictures with my friends recently, evidently. That's sad. This is a mega sad story. 

Speaking of pictures, me and my family came across a picture of me and all three of my brothers together yesterday. T'was somewhat of a miracle discovery as it's the only one in existence that we have with all of us together. We also found out that it was taken roughly ten years ago and I came up with the idea of us all getting together real soon and taking a new one, only ten years later. That'll be freakin' cool.

2 comments:

  1. nicely done! that sign is super cute!
    following you on bloglovin', hope you'll look for me too.


    a possible fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you dear! I know right?! I couldn't have possibly let that one go.
    Following you back. ♥

    ReplyDelete