Fibres

BEST BIT OF YOUR WEEKEND

The magic hasn't happened yet but this is all in plan for tomorrow morning. I am notorious on having good looking hair and google-eyeing other people's good looking hair. I love good hair, end of story. Natural, crazy coloured, long, short, curly, straight, I don't care. I love all kinds of good hair. But for me, I grew up with having some wacky, stylish haircuts and it was almost always dyed black with red bits in it. Or it was black overall. Only on one occasion did I try to have purple grape coloured hair and it was gorgeous. It suited my brown eyes and olive skin tone really well. Why I didn't go for it again, I'll never know. But I'm about to remedy that. I'm bringing plum back. OH YES.

SONGS YOU LISTEN TO WHEN YOU'RE:

HAPPY


SAD

BORED

HYPED

MAD
(Soilwork are a new band for me, they please my rock roots very much so)

No comments:

Post a Comment