SHORT HIATUS


























My local town centre got snazzier all of a sudden. I found Starbucks. We finally have Starbucks. *screaming*


























The other half of me who likes to scratch my bedroom door at 2.30am because he wants attention.


























My wall painting is complete. We discovered how old these houses truly are with the crappy plastering.

























And then I welcomed Skyrim back into my life. My love for this game is truly endless.

Because of the very near events that are about to happen in my life, I think it would be wise for me to take a small break from my blog. A little hiatus. I may not even taken my laptop with me when I go on holiday, despite Premier Inn broadcasting that they've recently upgraded to free WiFi in all of their hotels. I'm one of those people who likes to be as electronic free as possible when I'm planning to savor moments in my life. The only thing I like to have with me is my mobile phone and maybe a camera, depending on the situation. This is where I sit back in my chair and consider the fact that I'm actually getting old with my preferences compared to today's generation. So, until the beginning of March, I will be off the map completely to cherish my time with my loved ones. Tomorrow marks a huge milestone for me. See you all in March. Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment