Sights

The more I try to puzzle my schedule together, the more it falls apart on me. I've noted down my main appointments, such as my check up tomorrow and my interview on Friday that I'm not remotely prepared for. I've dedicated tomorrow to help me prepare for it. Last minute. I'm apparently brilliant at that. Everything else I need to plan is left floating around waiting for me to gather time to do them. It's a coincidence that I'm becoming stressed out to the point where I feel like I need a holiday, yet I have one starting next week. Does it always feel like this before a scheduled holiday?

FAVOURITE PHOTO YOU'VE EVER TAKEN

























As you may or may not have already guessed, I have a genuine infatuation with sky photography. I love the sky. I adore it. My brother makes timelapse videos of the sky, filming the clouds roll past as the sky blends through different colours of the day. When he shares yet another one he made with me, it's like Christmas morning for me, it really is. Storms are my atmosphere of serenity. I'm a pure air child.


























It is very rare for the UK to have so much snow that when you step into it, the surface of it reaches half way up your calf and your foot disappears. This picture was taken while walking back from my friends house which usually takes about 15 minutes, though the snow made a bit difficult to walk uphill and easily doubled the usually time trying to get home.

SOMEONE YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING WITH IN THE FUTURE





















He was the last person I expected to enter my life. Not even a possibility. He's -the- person that I always imagined myself being with, but I never found him. Until I found him. He entered my life and turned it upside down, for the better. His existence changed everything. It changed the way I thought about things, the way I felt about things and it made me discover just how unhappy I was with my life at the time he arrived. When I saw him, I saw the life that I wanted. I saw the person I wanted to share my life with. The best part of it all? He confessed his feelings for me first. You can only imagine how smitten I was when he did, as I had been hiding the same feelings. It was a sign to me that we were meant to happen. It would be foolish to lay down the law and say that I will definitely still be with him as I become old and wrinkly, but it's not foolish to aim for that with all of my heart. I've been in love twice before, but I feel like this is my very first 'true love'. Having no doubts and  the feeling of pure settlement is a first for me. I don't know what our future holds, but right now, my life is blissful with him. His presence alone makes me sense what true happiness feels like.

1 comment: