The Netflix Tag




















1. What are you favourite series' to watch on Netflix? 
Breaking Bad! Oh jeez, I can't recommend it enough. Last summer, I watched that show religiously from beginning to end. It sent me through whirlwinds of emotions, which 99% of the shows I tend to watch don't have the ability to do to me. The characters are absolutely fantastic. I really didn't want this show to end. I'm so looking forward to Better Call Saul! A close second favourite is Orange is the New Black, in which I am impatiently waiting for the new series to release.

2. What are you currently watching on Netflix? 
Dexter, Scrubs, Death Note and Buffy. Dexter is a new series to me but I've gotten pretty stuck in it and thoroughly enjoying it. I, being in the healthcare sector, can very faintly relate to certain scenes in Scrubs, let alone the show making me cackle with laughter multiple times per episode, particularly because of Ted. I love Ted so much. Death Note is also brand new to me, so I have no particular thoughts about that as of yet. Now, Buffy, I have mixed feelings with. It's incredibly cheesy and predictable at times, in my opinion. I'm not sure how much longer I'll be watching this show for.

3. If you could have any series, old or new put on Netflix, what would it be? 
I'd love for Friends to be on Netflix. Whenever I was watching TV in my teenage years, you can bet it was Friends on TV. Admittedly, I can recite almost every single episode, which makes the show a comforting background noise to me. I'd also like True Blood on there as well, which I have yet to finish watching. I also wish that the UK version had Supernatural, just like the US version apparently does.

4. What is your one peeve about Netflix? 
...I can't say that I have a complaint, really.

5. What are your essentials for a perfect night in with Netflix? 
A nice steaming hot cup of tea/coffee, a comfortable bed/sofa, my fan turned on and snacks if available. I like crunchy snacks with dips.

6. Recommend one series or film for someone else.
Breaking Bad. Give it a chance because I didn't get into it right away either.

7. What has been the most overrated series you have watched on Netflix? 
I'm slowly considering Buffy to be pretty overrated, in my opinion.

8. What is your guilty pleasure on Netflix? 
Hah, Sword Art Online. I have plenty of other guilty pleasures lined up too.

No comments:

Post a Comment