Heartstrings
























Everyone has something in their life that they treat as the answer to most things. Whether it's a bad day and you're in dire need of some alone time or it's a guilty pleasure, or both, everyone has something that they turn to to make the day more bearable or to downright spoil themselves. For me, Lush Cosmetics is both. It's my kick starter of the day, it's my go to for an hour long 'me' bath, it's my therapy, my luxury, my every Christmas/birthday gift that everyone knows me well enough to repetitively purchase for me with us all knowing that the excitement I get still feels like the very first time I discovered them. I'm a complete Lush nut, hands down. My regret from this Christmas is that I didn't go out and get another 50 bottles of So White shower gel. Now they're no longer available. The struggle is real.

ANIMALS
























Bailey & Luka (left, right). Another thing about me that is pretty prominent, but drastically more obvious, is that I'm a crazy cat lady. I happen to have two of these fluffy, angelic-looking, demonic purr machines. I get to wake up every single morning with Luka kneading my bare skin until it goes numb and Bailey being hyperactive and running around because humans waking up means food. She's small, right? Her stomach is a black hole. She is never full. I get to get dressed and ready for the day whilst Luka tries to stop me in my tracks for snuggle time round two within the first hour of the day. I get to stop the both of them from kneading on clean/brand new clothes in attempt to keep my wardrobe contents hole and fur free. I get to feel the cold air graze along my skin as they have stolen and claimed my black robe as their new bed thing, despite me spending about £50 on beds for them that they never prefer. I can't complain about food theft, neither of them do that. What I can also complain about is them singing the songs of their people right as I'm about to become busy, whereas I was free beforehand but it was not a good time for them, even though they were free too. I get to wrestle both of them off my bed (gently) every night because lord knows they'll never let me sleep as our night time is their day time. And since they were born almost five years ago, I've not once wanted to change a thing.

ON YOUR PLATE
Madraaaaaaaaas! You'll have to get used to the fact that 90% of my food pictures will have some level of chilli content in it. I can handle quite a lot of it. It burns and it feels good... well, this is a bit awkward.

No comments:

Post a Comment