Purge

For the second morning of a new year, I woke up extraordinarily late. I completely took advantage of the fact that it's the first day being permanently off rota since I just left my job. No hard feelings, no drama, I'm just not quite sure if it's the right thing for me right now since after half a year of being there, I still wasn't settling in. Got a lot to figure out. I've got a loooot of exploring to do! Also featured in today's resume was the first proper meal of this year. I mean, proper. After two weeks of voluntarily threatening my health with eating unforgivable amounts of junk, a meal like this is incredibly welcome.

(as per usual, seasoned with black pepper and chilli sauce)

To help introduce myself to the blog world, I'm going to complete two 30 day challenges. Woop! One is about introduction and about said person and the other one is a photography challenge. On day two:

MEANING
khayosdancer, this name has been with me for a number of years. It's basically a bunch of my own meanings all merged into one. Growing up, I used to dance and was in a dance group who travelled around the UK competing. It's been a very long time since I left, but it's a part of me. I used to use the name khayos on most things, in most games, etc. I no longer do but it's a name that's stuck with me. Putting those two words together bring out it's third meaning and something I strive to do all the time which is pretty much learning to keep a smile if things get chaotic.

EMPTY


One of the most diabolic things about working at Christmas was that I didn't have any time to complete my other half's package on time. Every couple of months, we make these for each other, full of random gifts and surprises. Like a lucky dip, if you will. This is what his next package currently looks like. Mind you, I haven't received his package to me yet, so they're both late. Neither of us mind. It's all good. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment