It's still xmas somewhere

JANUARY SHORT TERM GOALS
Begin Yoga
I know this is a long term process, but just to make a start on it makes it short term because I have yet to do that and I have yet to figure out how to get it into my routine. I've been wanting to start this for forever and I don't want to put it off until the next month and then the next month. January, it begins.

Finish my other half's love letters
About a month ago, I started making an Open When letter series for him personally. I still haven't finished it. I want to say that I'm over half way done with it now. Never would I have thought about how much time it needs! All over Christmas, I was working as well so I didn't have the time it needed.

Buy a new sketchbook and start it
The easiest, but most vital goal I have for the month. Get back into my artsyfartsyness. I'm a former art student and art has been my thing for all of my life. Yet, I have little to show for it. My college in South Wales kept most of my art work and/or was displayed on their walls when I left. And when I left, I had no idea that would be the last time I saw the college because shortly after, I moved back to England. Since starting a career in care, whether it stays permanent or it's a temporary thing, one of the things I learned about myself last year is that I'm horrific at keeping my work head at work. Meaning, when I was home, I was still thinking about work and I couldn't settle down. Meaning, I became stressed because I had no downtime and my outlet, which is art, unintentionally slipped from my fingers. I grew to learn that without art, I could potentially become insane. So, now that I'm finally listening to myself, this will begin as well. I may even share some of my work here.

For my short term goals, that's pretty much it. I'm taking it easy. Cool as a cucumber. Cool.


SIX O'CLOCK









































18:05. My package that my other half made for me arrived today, instead of yesterday like it was scheduled it. I'm currently waiting for him to arrive because he wants to see my reactions as I open the presents he bought for me. I have no idea how many are in here, the box is quite big. Nonetheless, it doesn't matter. Happy late Christmas to us. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment