Snowclouds

Hello, February.



















It welcomed us with snow that was promised to us weeks ago. Fashionably late, as per usual for the United Kingdom. It didn't even manage to remain stuck to the ground overnight, by morning you could see the dull grey concrete again, only soaking due to melted snow. It's not cold enough and to be honest, I don't really want it to get to that point anymore. Like the majority of this timezone we live in, I'm done with winter. It takes a lot for me to say that considering I'm an autumn/winter baby.

But I'm itching to wear my new sunglasses, to start running without freezing my lungs, to wear my new kimono cardigan that I bought for the upcoming warmer months. I'm pining for summer storms and flip flops. If anyone knows me well enough, they'll know that unless my feet are too cold to, I live in flip flops and sandals. I've hiked in flip flops. Not recommended.

My goal for this month:
- Complete my villains gallery wall, which will consist of Disney villains and Gotham criminals.
- Create an About Me page. Should have been the very first thing I did. Apologies!
- Get more involved in my sketchbooks.
- Create an art journal.
- Make a travel bulletin board for my collection of oddities that I've gathered from all over the UK, stick what I already have on there and build it up for inspiration and nostalgia.

No comments:

Post a Comment